Friday, July 15, 2011

Hotel Rooms Don't Have DVD Players

I will say that I wish hotels had more DVD players attached to those high-priced flat screen TVs (that only get 25 channels, 10 are news, 10 are sports, and 4 are hotel/city affiliated, and 1 is HBO). I know, some do; most don't.

Day 4 was the first day of working out in a hotel room, and I must say, It's just the same as working out in my tiny DC living room. This just goes to show that you can do this work out anywhere. Day 4 had you bending, stretching, pulling, pushing, balancing, werkin', and twerkin' for your life and I still had enough space.

I would also like to thank Aram Taghavi for the wonderful words of motivation like "Make me proud!" and "Don't give up!" while you quaintly sat on the comfortable chair nestled cozy in the corner, watching me as I pray to a higher power for this stretch to end. It's so nice having great friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment